Talented Pre-Sales Consultant / Product Expert needed for a challenging role in an innovative, leading Access Rights Management company. Will provide valuable and actionable intelligence in critical decision making scenarios to help drive the sale of the 8MAN Access Rights Management Solution
Reporting to the Country Manager, the Pre-Sales Consultant is responsible for supporting sales and marketing activities to meet the needs of current and future market sectors and customers and support the aims and objectives of the Company. The Pre-Sales Consultant is a key central role within the Company, with internal customers to include: Marketing, Business Units (“Sales”), Delivery team and Senior Management Team.
- To support Sales by providing expert information and demonstrations of 8MANs value propositions, technology solutions at prospect and customer meetings
- To support Sales in the development of new business proposals, including pricing and content generation, as required.
- To understand and capture requirements from customers and prospects to support Sales with proposal
- To organize and lead Proof of Concepts/Product Trials with partners and customers for specific projects in conjunction with support staff
- To be 8MANs central technical point of contact in the region and responsible for the development of product demonstrations including requirements gathering, specification creation,
- To be 8MANs central point of contact for competitor information in the region and responsible for its analysis, maintenance and dissemination throughout the company.
- To support the development of strategic value propositions, proposals and sales and marketing material as directed by Sales and Marketing, where required.
- Have a solid and demonstrable Pre-Sales Technical background
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with external customers and partners and all work colleagues to ensure an integrated contribution to 8MANs aims and objectives.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to write and manage product material including demonstrations, data sheets and presentations.
- Team player with good interpersonal/consultancy skills and an ability to work across various teams
- Ability to consult directly with the business
- Enthusiastic and problem-solving approach
- Tendency to identify and promote new ideas to drive the business forward.
- Fluent in French & English (also German but not key)
- Observe and comply with 8MANs policies and procedures for Health and Safety at work and observe and continually promote equal opportunities and customer care in compliance with 8MANs aims and objectives.
- Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required in line with the level of responsibility of the post and in order to meet the changing needs of the Company.
- Background in Access Rights Management, Active Directory
- Background in consulting or technology pre-sales role.
Role based in Paris area, France with extensive travel throughout France. You must be eligible to work in France
8MAN is an equal opportunities employer.
NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE!
Please apply by email to email@example.com. Please include a C.V. and a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this role.